Tuesday, November 29, 2016

FM Method English Learning Formula:Level 1 Formula


01-L.1A=P+VERB
-I do . 
    
02-L.1B=TO+VERB
-I want to learn english .

03-L.1C=NOT+TO+VERB
- I want not to waste my time.

04-L.1D=WH+TO+VERB
-I know what to take to maintain sound health.

05-L.1E=WH+it is to be done
-you know why english is to be learned in FM institute.

06-L.1F=PREPO+P/PREPO+WH/WH+EVER/ELS/NON-VERB
-by me,without you,whatever,with who.

07-L.1G=VERB+ING
-going to bazar you buy many thinks.

08-L.1H=VERB+ING+WH
- reading what he was getting full marks .

09-L.1I=PREPO+VERB+ING
-I admited hear after coming my friends.

10-L.1J=PREPO+PER+VERB+ING
-Evrybody dislike him after his uttering this word.

11-L.1K=everything/nothing/v3/non-verb
-I find many thinks interesting on the tv programmes .

12-L.1L=Being/without being/V3/non-verb
-Being succesful they  were happy.

13-L.1M=Having+V3/non-verb
-Having read the book I returned it.

14-L.1N= Having been+V3/non-verb
-Having been displeased he went away.

No comments:

Post a Comment