Thursday, December 1, 2016

Guest Posting Application Required Format 2017




Hi,

This is Eemran from Simpletechbd.blogspot.com.I found your website very informative and have a large number of articles on it. I am also from the same arena and I have been blogging about “Keyword/Guest Blogging Topics” for last 5 years and own vast experiences on it.

I see you are allowing writers from all over the world about Technology and I would love to get enlisted and offer some value to your existing readers.

My articles will be about “Keywords/Article Topic for Guest Posting” and that would have all the latest trends, stats, and expert opinions and that would be 850 words+ long.

Here are some samples to look at:

Sample URL 01: (here goes the best article URL you have ever written)

Sample URL 02: (here goes the best 2nd article URL you have ever written)

If you think that my article quality matches your website’s requirement; then please let me know.

I will submit my first article for your review within next 2 days after your confirmation.

Thanking You,

MD: EEMRAN HASAN

Simpletechbd.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment